We’re excited to share the schedule for Read with Pride 2017 that will be next weekend, November 3-4 in Seattle
You can read the detailed schedule here, or check out our schedule snapshot below.
And don’t forget to register for your free RWP 2017 pass!
What part are YOU most looking forward to?
Friday, November 3, 2017
- 10:00am – 12:00pm: NaNoWriMo Writing Time (Seattle Central Library)
- 12:00pm – 5:30pm: Write with Pride Workshop (Seattle Central Library)
- 7:00pm – 9:00pm: RWP Kick-Off Author Reading Event (Gay City: Seattle’s LGBTQ Center)
More info coming soon about our awesome kick-off reading event at Gay City that will feature readings by RWP 2017 authors. This event is free and open to the public!
Saturday, November 4, 2017
Read with Pride 2017 Conference
10:00am – 5:30pm – Seattle Public Library Central Branch (1000 4th Ave, Seattle, WA 98104)
- 10:00am – 11:30am: NaNoWriMo Writing Time (Location TBA)
- 12pm – 1pm: Registration, Grab Your Swag, and Meet & Greet (Microsoft Auditorium)*
* Get there early if you want to first crack at the free book table!
- 12pm – 5:30pm: Read with Pride Book Fair (4th Floor, Room 1)
The Book Fair will be running throughout the entire event!
- 1pm – 2pm: Opening Session and Keynote (Microsoft Auditorium)
- 2:15pm – 3pm: Panels Series 1: (Multiple Locations)
- 3:15pm – 4pm: Panels Series 2 (Multiple Locations)
- 4pm – 5:30pm: Author Meet & Greet and Signing at the Book Fair (4th Floor, Room 1)
See the full Schedule, Panel Session Descriptions, and full list of Read with Pride Attending Authors.
Have you not yet registered for the RWP conference? Register here. It’s free!
Buses to Post-Conference Reading Event
There will be buses leaving from the library to the post-conference reading event at Gay City.
Read with Pride NW Author Reading Event
7pm – 9pm – Gay City: Seattle’s LGBTQ Center (517 E Pike St, Seattle)
Join us for this free public event at Gay City that will feature readings by Read with Pride 2017 authors!
We can’t wait for you to join us! Let us know which parts you’re most looking forward to in the comments! 😀