We’re excited to share the full schedule for this Friday’s Write with Pride writer’s workshop that will be held at the Seattle Public Library.
Write with Pride is a one-day multi-session workshop focused on the craft of writing and led by a fantastic group of LGBTQIA romance and genre authors.
Registration is still open, and is on a sliding scale of $0-$25. Register for Write with Pride
View the full workshop schedule here or read the snapshot below.
Write with Pride Schedule Snapshot
Date: Friday, November 3, 2017
Location: Seattle Central Library (1000 4th, Ave)
10am – 11;30am: NaNoWriMo Writing Time (4F, Room 6)
12pm – 1pm: Write with Pride Registration
1pm – 2pm: Workshop Opening and Keynote Chat with Nisi Shawl
2pm – 2:15pm: Break
2:15pm – 3:45pm: Write with Pride Session Series 1
- May I Live In Your Bones: Harnessing the Power of Close Psychic Distance (4F, Room 1)
- Interwoven Plots – Romance Plus Danger (4F, Room 2)
3:45pm – 4pm: Break
4pm – 5pm: Write with Pride Session Series 2
- Do Your Book Justice (4F, Room 1)
- Line Editing Tips and Tricks (4F, Room 2)
- How to Connect Your Stories with Libraries and the Community (4F, Room 6)
5pm – 5:10pm: Break
5;10pm – 5:30pm: Workshop Share-Out and Wrap-Up
View the full Write with Pride schedule to reach session descriptions