Join us this Sunday, June 8 in celebrating Gay Romance Northwest’s hosting organization, Old Growth Northwest, for their first year of programming! Old Growth will be holding the event at the Vermillion Art Gallery in Capitol Hill from 4-7pm.
The event will include:
- Featured readings and presentations from the literary programs of Old Growth Northwest, including a presentation on Gay Romance Northwest and readings by GRNW 2014 authors Laylah Hunter and Andrea Speed.
- Short presentations about Old Growth’s programming, including updates on what to expect at GRNW 2014!!
- A Writing On The Wall installation
- A raffle event to fundraise for the upcoming year
- Dessert and appetizers
- Help support future Old Growth Northwest programming by purchasing raffle tickets (five for $3) at the Anniversary Party! There are tons of cool prizes to win1
- In support of Old Growth’s partner, University Beyond Bars, Old Growth will be holding a book drive for students of their prison workshops. Books will be donated to the University Beyond Bars library for use by all students at Monroe Correctional Complex.
- Please bring books from home or from Old Growth’s Wish List to the Anniversary Party.
- Each book will earn you five raffle tickets!
It should be a FABULOUS time, and a great opportunity to show your love and help support future GRNW programming throughout the year. (GRNW is a volunteer-run initiative, so funds raised go directly to programming.)
We hope you can join us! 😀