We’re excited to share the schedule for the 2016 Gay Romance Northwest Meet-Up that will be next weekend here in Seattle!
You can read the detailed schedule here, or check out our schedule snapshot below.
And don’t forget to register for your free GRNW 2016 pass!
What part are YOU most looking forward to?
Friday, September 23, 2016
TransFics + Love Bites
7pm – 9:30pm – Hugo House (1021 Columbia St, Seattle, WA 98104)
Kick-off the GRNW conference weekend with the free public reading event at Hugo House, featuring GRNW 2016 attending authors!
Saturday, September 24, 2016
GRNW 2016 Conference
12:00pm – 6:00pm – Seattle Public Library Central Branch (1000 4th Ave, Seattle, WA 98104)
- 12pm – 1pm: Registration, Grab Your Swag, and Meet & Greet (Microsoft Auditorium)*
* Get there early if you want to first crack at the free book table!
- 12pm – 6pm: GRNW Book Fair (4th Floor, Room 1)
The Book Fair will be running throughout the entire event!
- 1pm – 2pm: Opening Session and Keynote (Microsoft Auditorium)
- 2pm – 3pm: Panels Series 1: (Multiple Locations)
- 3pm – 4pm: Panels Series 2 & Character Type Love Match game (Multiple Locations)
- 4pm – 6pm: Author Meet & Greet and Signing at the Book Fair (4th Floor, Room 1)
See the full Schedule and Panel Session Descriptions
Buses to After Party
There will be buses leaving from the library to the after party at Rendezvous.
The Hopelessly Romantic GRNW 2016 After Party
6pm – 10pm – Rendezvous (2322 2nd Ave, Seattle, WA 98121)
Join us for the free after-party at the historic Seattle bar/venue Rendezvous! We’ll be downstairs in The Grotto. Food and drink are available for purchase, and the party is hosted by the amazing queer romance podcast The Hopeless Romantic!
We can’t wait for you to join us! Let us know which parts you’re most looking forward to in the comments! 😀