Pre-GRNW Conference Events – Sept. 23, 2016 – Seattle
Come join us for a pre-conference public reading event! These Friday events are free to join and open to the public.
GRNW 2016 Kick-Off Reading Event
7pm – 9:30pm – Hugo House (1021 Columbia St, Seattle, WA 98104)
(Doors open at 6:30pm)
More info coming soon about our pre-conference kick-off event and author reading at Hugo House at their new First Hill location!
Gay Romance Northwest Meet-Up – Sept. 24, 2016 – Seattle
Locations: Seattle Central Public Library; Hotel Monaco; Neighbors, Trace
- GRNW 2016 Conference: 12pm – 4:00pm
- GRNW Book Fair: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
- GRNW Book Fair Author Meet & Greet: 4:00pm – 6:00pm
- The GRNW After Party: 6:00pm – Midnight
Gay Romance Northwest Meet-Up 2016
(Seattle Central Public Library, 1000 4th Ave., Microsoft Auditorium)
12:00pm – 1:00pm: Registration and Swag Time (Microsoft Auditorium)
12:00pm – 6:00pm: GRNW Book Fest (4th Floor, Room 1)
The bookfest will be open the entire conference. Stop by, grab some swag, and check out the books for sale from Another Read Through. The book fair is open to the public, and can be accessed without registering for GRNW.
1:00pm – 2:00pm: Conference Opening and Keynote (Microsoft Auditorium)
Details coming soon!
2:00pm – 3:00pm: Panels Series 1 (Multiple Locations in the Library)
Panel info coming soon!
3:00pm – 4:00pm: Panels Series 2 (Multiple Locations in the Library)
Panel info coming soon!
4:00pm – 6:00pm: GRNW Book Fest Meet & Greet (4th Floor, Room 1)
Meet over 30 LGBTQ romance authors, buy books, grab swag, and enjoy the awesomeness of the GRNW book fest!
Other 2016 GRNW Meet-Up Conference Activities
* The GRNW Book Fest will be open with bookselling and author swag from 12pm – 6pm on the 4th floor, Room 1. Bookselling brought to you by the Portland bookstore Another Read Through!
* Loads of free books from authors and publishers will be out for grabbing during registration (12pm – 1pm) in the Microsoft Auditorium.
* The Gay City LGBT Library Book Drive will throughout the conference. For every LGBT book donated, a donor will receive a raffle ticket and a chance to win a free Kindle.
* Free conference snacks and swag will be available.
GRNW 2016 After Party
(Downtown Seattle Venue coming soon!)
6:00pm – Midnight: GRNW After Party
Join us after the GRNW Book Fest at the GRNW 2016 After Party, hosted by the Hopeless Romantic Podcast!
More details coming soon!
Thanks for your support!
Old Growth Northwest and the Gay Romance Northwest Meet-Up wish to thank the following organizations for their support of GRNW 2015:
- GRNW Sponsors: Blind Eye Books, Dreamspinner Press, Harmony Ink Press, Less Than Three Press, Riptide Publishing
GRNW Partners: Another Read Through, Gay City, Gay City LGBT Library, Inland Empire Chapter of the Romance Writers of America, Lambda Literary Foundation, Rainbow Romance Writers, Rose City Romance Writers, The Seattle Lesbian
Questions about the schedule for the 2016 Gay Romance Northwest Meet-Up and Book Fest? Please contact Tracy Timmons-Gray, Director and lead volunteer, Gay Romance Northwest Meet-Up.